True North is a member-owned, full service credit union, and our mission is to provide quality financial solutions for our members.
If you're interested in credit union jobs in Juneau or Anchorage, True North seeks friendly professionals who share our dedication to providing exemplary member service. Our goal is to uplift the people we serve while providing a rewarding work experience for our employees. True North Federal Credit Union is a great place to work and offers good benefits!
Apply online by clicking the Apply Today button below or email your resume to email@example.com.
Contact Center Representative: Full-time
Location of Position: Anchorage, AlaskaWe are looking for someone to join our first point of member contact as a full-time 40 hours/week Contact Center Representative!Responsibilities include:
- Assist members and potential members with requests about products and services
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and services to members
- Maintains member account information
- Ensures the appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared
Member Service Representative (MSR): Full-time
Location of Position: Anchorage, AlaskaIf you like helping people and are dedicated to excellent customer service, then we are looking for someone like you as a Member Service Representative!Responsibilities Include:
- Explain services to existing and potential members
- Open New Accounts
- Process and close loan requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve account and loan inquiries
- Must have proven, customer service skills, minimum 2 years
- 2 – 5 years of similar or related experience
- Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate an automobile and have current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Banking/Credit Union experience preferred, but not required.
Teller FSS I: Part-time (20 hrs/week)
Location of Position: Juneau, Alaska; Mendenhall BranchIf you like helping people and are dedicated to excellent customer service, then we are looking for someone like you to join our front line as a part-time 20 hours/week Teller!Responsibilities include:
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers
- Opening new accounts
- Balancing cash drawer and daily transactions
- Cross-selling credit union services
We're proud to have been recognized as a family-friendly employer and one that represents high character. Our employees embody the values we put on display every day.
- Responsive to members' needs
- Dedicated to member service excellence
Benefits of a True North Career
We invest in our people because they are the foundation of our success as a credit union that prioritizes members' financial well-being. Our employee benefits include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan and employer match with service time
- Cafeteria Plan (Flex Plan)
- Generous allowances for logo wear
- At least two weeks of vacation per year
- Casual Fridays and Saturdays with logo wear
- Short-term disability coverage at no cost to employees
- Life insurance at no cost to employees
For more information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity Rights, click here.